MediaBin centralizes the management of University approved photos, logos, and other digital media. MediaBin can dynamically generate downloadable variations of original files for specific size and/or format needs.
- Enter your unique name in User ID box
- Enter your LAN password into Password box
- Click Connect or press enter on your keyboard
Searching for Photos
- Type in a word from the search keyword list in the box to the left of the “Quick Search” button
- Click "Quick Search"
- All photos that match your keyword will appear
You can also search for a photo using the folder structure:
- Click on the folder describing the type of file you are looking for (i.e. “Photos”)
- Click on a folder with the description of the type of photo you are looking for (i.e. "campus")
- Search through the photos in the folder until you find the photo you are searching for
Downloading a Photo
- Right click on the photo
- Click “download”
- Click "Action"
- Then click "Download"
- A new window will pop up after you click "Download." To download the photo in its original size, simply click “Submit”. (Note: MediaBin can automatically resize the image you want to download using "Retrieval Tasks." Simply select the size option from the "Retrieval Task" list, then click "Submit")
- A new window will pop up after you click
- After MediaBin processes the download/retrieval task, another window will open stating that the "File is Ready for Download."
- Right-click on the file (if you are using a MAC: hold down Ctrl key and click on the photo)
- Select "Save Target As"
- The photo will be saved to the destination you have selected (i.e. "desktop") Right-click on the file (if you are using a MAC: hold down Ctrl key and click on the photo).